Lexana is a full service Swedish law firm specializing in civil law, family law and litigation. Whether you are planning a complex business litigation or simply need a will to protect your family, we have the expertise and experience to protect your legal interests.
We also have special expertise in international litigation and family law having navigated the complexities of cross border civil litigation and divorce suits in various countries throughout the EU and in the US.
You can be confident in us as Lexana is staffed with highly qualified, experienced lawyers, including graduates of top Swedish law schools and former judges.
- Quality and availability of expertise: : we will not compromise in terms of skills and experience.
- Cost-effective dispute resolution: we adapt our work according to your budget and the value of the dispute. We do not engage in litigation that could cost you more than you win.
- Competitive fees: we have attractive fees that are lower than other equally prestigious firms.
- Alternative payment models: for those with economic difficulties but a strong legal case, we can discuss working for a success fee agreement which means that you only pay us if we win your case. Sometimes we also offer a fixed price.
- Flexibility and availability: if you are located outside Stockholm or just need legal advice, we are happy to provide flexible solutions that work can be performed remotely, but always with high availability. You decide how much support you want.
- Personal service: all clients are equally important to us. You will never be one of the crowd.
Email us for free legal advice
Complete the form below to receive a free evaluation of your case by one of our attorneys. We suggest that you provide as much information as possible so that we can assess your situation with the highest degree of accuracy.
All information submitted to us is kept confidential. We will never share your contact information or any other information you provide us.
We answer email questions within 48 hours on business days.